Thursday, July 1, 2010

because by it I see everything else

BLOGGY I'VE MISSED YOU! I promise promise that I haven't been neglecting you. Here's what happened. A few days I ago I made this huuuge long post about my last week and half and then my internet pooped out before I published it, so I lost everything! Needless to say I was quite discouraged and so I haven't updated since the incident.

Okay but heres the highlights at least: Last week Anna came by and we did Kat's photoshoot. It was suuuuper fun and cute and then we went to Sonic and that was definitely one of the highlights of my week.
Then I went to Lake Buchanan last weekend and that was also really fun and I happened to wake up at the most beautiful sunrise. I was literally sitting there in my head thinking, this can't possibly be more beautiful. The water was totally undisturbed like butter and everything was bathed in a pinky soft organgy glow from the sun so that not only was the sun totally beautiful (I almost went blind looking at it) but everything that the sun touched was made beautiful by it. Which reminds me of the CS Lewis quote that I can't quite remember right now.

Anyway it was so beautiful that even when a skunk came by to go back to the woods (it was like 6:15 mind you) It was bathed in that beautiful golden light and I was like, how is that skunk so beautiful!!! Anyway it was sort of like God saying, "here you go kelly, look what I can do it's all for you this morning!" (because it was basically a miracle that I woke up to see it) I was definitely feeling very transcendent. Also I took some photos but no matter how much photoshop I do to them I can't make them half as beautiful as it really was!

This week was normal as usual except that I am done done done with history one. I took the last test hooray! And I also took a Bio test this week. This morning I went to the dentist! And at first I went to the wrong dentist and they were very disgruntled even when they thought I was a customer so I'm glad I went to the wrong one, and everyone at my real dentist place was really nice to me and even though I hadn't been to the dentist in quite some time nobody yelled at me and it was a very pleasant experience!

It's fourth of july this weekend so I hope I get some cuuute photos. Anyway I love you bloggy and I promise I haven't been neglecting you! For some reason blogger isn't letting me upload my photoshoot with kat or my sunrise pictures (maybe they are too big of files? but here is an update on my icons anyway!




No comments: