Saturday, June 19, 2010

Starfish, starfish, wonder what you are fish

Helloooo bloggy, it is saturday. On Thursday I basically played all day and then Katie came to SRD to eat with me and casey and troy. I showed her the room that she's going to be living in only that probably wasn't a good idea because it was dusty, constructiony and there were flower stickers on the drawers.

On Friday I basically didn't do anything until 9 o clock when I realized I had better get my little fanny to work. I was up until 4 o clock this morning studying dumb biology and then I woke up at 8 and headed out the door, only to find that the trick step at SRD was going to get me (again).

The trick step at SRD is the bottom stair (thank goodness it's at the bottom!) going out to the maintenance entrance (where you have to go if it's between certain hours during the night or morning). Earlier this year I was innocently carrying my laundry down there and the trick step got me. I proceeded to fall directly on my face, with a small audience behind me while my clothes rained everywhere. With a rather large bruise and a " yeah that step gets me too" from the girl behind me, I got up, dusted off my pride, and went to do laundry. This time I was not so fortunate.

I was innocently stepping down those stairs and I was like, oh yeah, I'm on the last stair, I better take a biiggg step to land on the floor. WRONG. I was on the second to last stair and I caught the real last stair and fell directly on my ankle. I crumpled to the floor and wanted to die for a few minutes (this is the same ankle that was jusssst alllmost healed from spring break, and now i'm weak ankle girl).
wish it had been this dramatic

I laid there for a while and then decided that I had to get to my test and take it so I was able to hobble out to the bus and hobble to ACC. Unfortunately while I was taking my 24 page, 100 multiple choice, 3 page essay, two and a half hour test, my ankle proceeded to swell up to golf ball size. I was forced to call my sister to come get me because I couldn't make it to the bus stop :( she did though and I'm glad because we got schlotszkys and she hung out with me for a little bit :)
actual ankle ewwww it's like a ping pong ball in there!

My ankle is definitely bigger than it was during spring break but I sprained a different part of it (thanks to my handy dandy new tennis shoes) and so I can at least put a little bit of weight on my foot right off the bat. Haha this whole post is about my sprained ankle how sad. Anyway this will be a youtube video post because i've been seeing a lot of funny ones lately!
<3 Kelly

These are icons that i've done lately, I thought about spacing them out but I'll just give them to you as I do them. Also I am working on a new project and it is verrrry exciting (well for me anyway bloggy!)




Youtuuuube
1) The surprise trust fall part one


2) the surprise trust fall part two the pizza guy one is hilarrrious


3) okay this isn't that funny the first time you watch it...or maybe even the second. but with subsequent viewings it just gets funnier and funnier!


4) this is not quite as funny but certainly ridiculous haha



huh I thought i'd seen more, but I think I've forgotten them, maybe i will remember and post them later!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love that picture of that guy falling. TRUST FALL! Ha! And that unicorn floating thing was pretty funny. Yeah, drugs do strange things to people. :)