Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats

Hello Bloggy, it is saturday! Last night I went bowling at the union and it was really fun again, I got within TWO PINS of breaking 100, which is exceptionally good for me (:


^^Troy Bowling^^

This morning I woke up and had breakfast with my lovely sister, we went to ihop and it was really nice! We talked about my crazy school schedule and how she is finishing her book and starting to make jewelry by hand. After that me and Troy went to find the Torti's and we watched a wakeboard tournament. Then we went to Old Settlers Park to find Mario and the high schools ultimate team owning everybody else. I took a LOT of pictures, like so many it might have been creepy lol. Then me and Troy came back to Austin and I did homework for most of the rest of the night. At 11:30 I FINALLY realized that I couldn't find my wallet. I panicked because the last place I remembered having it was the Taco Bell in Round Rock. So I called them all nervous and worried, thinking about how I was going to cancel my cards and they said "oh yeah we have that, we were waiting for you to call." This proves beyond a doubt that God is faithful and that people are good! And then I got a really awesome parking spot when I got back to SRD. It was a pretty good day after all (: Tomorrow is Sunday and I will wake up before church and drive to get my silly wallet! I'll post some pictures, watch bones and then go to sleep.

Took These Today!

^Troy squinting from the sun (click to view large!)^^

^Ultimate Frisbee!! (click to view large!)^^

^Mario with his puppy (click to view large!)^

No comments: