Tuesday, April 20, 2010

we are time's subjects, and time bids be gone.

Hello Bloggy again, It is Tuesday. On Sunday I went to church, ate a Don Juan (a very large breakfast taco served at juan in a million and featured on man vs. food) and then went to the austin zoo. It's more of a refuge than a zoo really so it wasn't very big or nice but the animals were still really cute and I got some great peacock pictures. On Monday I spent the day writing my essay for rhetoric and today I finished it up and did 5 units on my defensive driving course, which by the way is totally torture. It's like sooo much information and those five units took me hours to do. Also there was this segment on drunk driving with a bunch of videos and I totally almost cried in the library because it was so sad. But other than those videos it is just hours and hours of information about how to drive defensively. It definitely makes me not want to get a ticket again so I guess it's doing it's job. Surprise surprise my calculus teacher wasn't there today, if I fail that class I am going to be pretty upset! I had a pretty good day today though despite those things and I got the best shower in the bathroom. It is on the back left and it has perfect water pressure and the towel hooks aren't broken. Tomorrow morning I will wake up early and ride the scary capital metro bus to go to ACC to see if I can get advised so I can register for summer classes. Seeing as how I rode the UT shuttle bus for the first time ever last week, the capital metro is going to be quite a feat for me. Don't worry bloggy, I will tell you all about it! For all of the bad things that I write about I try to write about the same amount of good things. I got a lot of work done today and I always got spots with plugs in the PCL! Anyway that is all for today, my mommy is coming tomorrow and it is also kelly's birthday. Too bad she lives in San Antonio :( but oh well HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY. I will post some zoo pictures SOOC because I'm lazy and then go to sleep. (For all of you non-photogaphers out there SOOC means straight out of the camera, no editing)
<3Kelly




Click any to view large!!!

No comments: