Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so.

Hello bloggy, today is Thursday and I am blogging just a teensy little blog. Yesterday was a pretty typical day except that I got to see the phantom of the opera, and smell it, and feel it lol. My sister is totally nuts and we got the third row back, right in the middle! It was really awesome though, this is the second time I've seen it but it never ceases to get old. I guess it's not really the story, it's how it's told. Plus Andrew is a total and complete genius. I really enjoyed watching the conductor of phantom because he wasn't bad looking and he would get REALLY into the music. The singing was amazing and christina loved the costumes. My favorite is when they all start singing at once and it's like crazy in tune/sounds really good together but they are singing totally different things. Anyway, today was a pretty normal day as well, complete with homework and calculus studying. Me and my mom (who has a heart of gold and is amazingly amazing) just got off the phone deciding who had it worse because she's taking business classes lol. Anyway I'm going to eat dinner and then return to math. Which is sad, but sometimes true.
<3 Kelly

No comments: