Sunday, April 4, 2010

Things won are done, joy's soul lies in the doing.

Hello Bloggy, it is sunday night, the day of Easter! (technically it's 12 am on monday but we'll pretend it's still easter). Today Jesus rose from the dead! The great love that He has for me is always surprising and enchanting, which sounds a little cliche especially on easter but what are you going to do?

On Friday I went to Belton with Troy. It was crazy traffic but we still made good time. I stopped by the Z's to see Sallie. She's learned to play dead and she is so pathetically cute when she flops over just to get a cheerio. After that I went to my dads house. While there I studied and did homework. I was a teensy bit upset that nobody assigns homework over spring break but not only did we not get good friday off, I had homework or a test or both in every one of my classes due monday or tuesday after easter. I tried not to be whiny about it but it is a teensy bit ridiculous.

I also took some photos around my dads house, I guess the theme was "birds" lol.







And I washed 6 loads of laundry, no april fools. This morning I woke up really early for a weekend and we had Easter breakfast. The little kids hunted easter eggs and watched charlottes web which was still cute even now. I took some pictures there too, even though it was a little muggy and rainy.


Click me to view large!!

Click me to view large!!

Then I drove back to austin and tried to get some more of my homework done. Me and Anna went to this terrible restaurant that was VERY authentic asian food. We are not very adventurous in our taste buds so it was quite appalling. I decided that my sister christina would probably like it. I keep getting pains in my heart so I think it is giving me heartburn even now lol.
During the day I think of all the things I can tell you bloggy, but by the time I get here I'm sleepy and I forget them all! Oh well you probably don't mind anyway. I think I will go to sleep now!
<3 Kelly

I will arise and go to Jesus, He will embrace me in His arms
And in the arms of my dear savior
Oh there are, 10,000 charms

I did this one!

No comments: