Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No Time for a Witty Shakespeare Quote!

Hello Bloggy, it is the end of Tuesday (of the next week!) and I will have to be short again. The rest of last week just flew by I guess. On Wednesday I went to bible study and we watched a movie about the prodigal son.
We mostly talked about how Jesus chases after us to come bring us back to him. I like to think that that is true. When we were about to go back from link it started raining REALLY REALLY crazily hard. It stopped in like 15 minutes though lol. I can't really remember Thursday except that me and Troy ran errands around Austin. On Friday I went with Troy to his grandparents in pflugerville. We ate dinner and just looked at old pictures and watched some basketball, it was fun. Then on saturday I went to belton to have easter and celebrate my dads birthday. We hid candy and I took a few pictures until I had to leave and come back to Austin. On my way back I got stopped by a state trooper who gave me a totally unrealistic ticket. Okay here's the story: so I was driving 75 on a 70 knowing that all the cops were out at the end of the month harvesting souls. I only let myself go 5 over because I figured I would'nt get stopped. Conveniently enough I passed by a state trooper when no one was around me and he decided to pull me over. He asked me if I had a reason for speeding and I thought he meant going 5 over so I said no, then he told me I was going 83 and issued me a ticket. What I should have said was, excuse me, I have never gone over 80 in my life much less right now when all of you cops are out stealing peoples souls. But what came out was a meek: okay. So anyway I could contest it but I was going 5 over which is still speeding and Its the same amount of money plus defensive driving. So boo. But I mean, it was kind of unethical that he would radar someone else and pull me over for it. Haha, I just reread that part and I totally sound guilty, but i KNOW how fast I was going because I was watching for it lol. So after that I got back to austin and me and troy drove to brenham for abel and sarahs wedding shower. It was too cute and the dinner was good as well. Then on Sunday I went to church and we also went to the salt lick, which serves very delicious BBQ. I had ribs! Then me and Anna and Troy went to the PCL to study study study. I like to study with people even if we aren't studying the same things because I can look up and see a familiar face! Yesterday was pretty uneventful and today the high point was finding my phone when I had lost it in a lecture hall and taking pictures of the UT tower lit up with the number one.
SO...now you are up to date! I will really try and post some pictures later but its creeping up to 130 and i better get to sleep!
<3 Kelly

I actually did this one!

No comments: