Friday, June 4, 2010

bambambam!

So Bloggy I can't talk long seeing as how I have a mountain of homework I was supposed to get done today and it's already 11. On Thursday I studied all day for my history test and then I took it. They told me I got a 40 and I was like..I'm thinking you should maybe check again. Turned out they had the wrong key and I got a 96 instead lol. That was definitely scary though! I also road the bus again and some old guy told me that he loved my rainboots! You never know what your going to get on the city bus. But hey a compliment on my rainboots is fine by me. Also me and Casey and Troy went running. It was the first time I had run since I sprained my ankle during spring break. It was really fun and refreshing but my ankle sure hurt afterwards! Just for the record I listened to my feet and stopped running when they hurt lol.
Today I woke up kind of late and finished my laundry and also finished color coding my closet. Okay so I lost one of my shirts, and there's a shirt hanging in the room with the sink down the hall that's the exact same kind and size of mine. Only I don't know if it's mine or not lol. Actually saying it now it seems like it's probably my shirt so maybe I'll go down and get it in a second! But then if it's someone else's I don't want to steal it! But I just lost it today so I'm pretty sure it dropped out of my laundry basket lol. Anyways other than that my cookiepie boyfriend came and ate lunch with me, rotini and shrimp it was very delicious! Then we just hung out and I finished hanging up my clothes and such things as that. Then I tried to get my work done at his house (fail) and then we ate subway and troy ate a foot and a half of sub lol. Theennnn we watched chopped and the spelling Bee where we tried to spell it before the smart kids (fail again). And then me Casey Tara and Troy went to Target and I couldn't help buying the cuuuuuutest dress I have ever seen, and also printer ink. Then we went to best buy because Casey wants a camera real bad. So that's all I just had to update because I'm super procrastinating and my pile of homework keeps getting bigger.
<3 Kelly
I didn't do any of these this time but I'm working on some new ones as we speak!




aah I had ben and jerrys this week and it was wonderful.

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen

I'll fly away old glory
I'll fly away
When I die hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away (:

1 comment:

Rene Dante said...

Awww! What a great proposal! And I'm glad you got that crazy grade all straightened out. Whew!