Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And Everything Inside, Screams for Second Life

Hello Bloggy it is Wednesday night! Last Friday I went to Belton and had a good weekend. I did some homework, went wakeboarding, went to church, got my hair a teensy bit highlighted, went out to my dads, got my car washed, saw some baby owls and spent some time with my silliest best friend troy. Me and Troy also tried to do flips and tricks in his backyard. I can flip over his back and over his arms! Unfortunately I hit his knee really hard with my head (three days later it's still sensitive) and I think I threw out his back. Oh well when we recover I want to keep trying! haha most definitely me!
On Monday Kelly had orientation so me and the naul girls (becca tammy and kelly) went to hyde park to eat dinner, it was fun and we laughed at some terrible proposal stories that ended up with the girl dying. When I say that it sounds morbid and not funny at all but if you were there you would have been laughing so hard. Yesterday I went to academy with Troy and bought the best pair of tennis shoes ever. They were on sale (30 dollars) and they are nike plus. They are so cooshy and wonderful that I wore them to class today just so I could walk on fluffy cloud shoes. This isn't exactly what they look like, they are a different color!
Then I spent most of the day with Troy and then went and reluctantly did a bunch of my homework. This morning I got up early (early being like 9 which is sad but when your bedtime is three, nine is really early!) And I went to ACC and studied for about an hour for my history test. I did good on it this time so noooo worries. Then I went to Biology where we had lecture and then a lab. We bet on how many mL of the solution it would take to get the PH of buffered and unbuffered sucrose either above 11 or below 3 and I won once! Then I went to get my sissies present and then just relaxed around here and skyped with Troy. I love skype and I'm trying to get more people to talk to me on it because I love it so much. Then me and casey and troy and christina went to hyde park (the second time in three days) for Christina's birthday. It was maybe better the second time lol. Then we went to eat gelato (spelling?) and we went back to her house. My fish Jamaal is huuuge and Christina has been taking such good care of him. I miss him and I can't wait for him to come back with me to my apartment in August. We sort of just talked about elementary school (which we all have in common) and Christina opened her present which she had better blog about because it is slightly victorian and goes with her decor very nicely. Anyways Christina is 25 years old today and still the best sister in the world. I know that she would drop everything if I ever needed her and she's always good for a laugh (even if it's at her expense). She is the cutest bestest sister in the world and I hope that she lives to be 100000! Jesus gave me the biggest present by making her my older sister. Me and Christina at Easter 2010

Trying to accomplish the "chin tickle" which apparently was supposed to make me laugh even though I was having to sit next to big scary santa clause

Christina and my Mom isn't she cute? that was 25 years ago!
So now I am just sitting here and blogging. I should be doing biology seeing as how I'm going to take a pretty tough test on Friday but I'm thinking I'll just watch Angry Beavers on netflix and try to guilt more people into skyping with me.

<3 Kelly
New favorite song: The Acoustic Song by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
It' s funny how the lyrics of this song are so beautiful and perfect but I feel like this type of love is unattainable in men but in Jesus it comes so beautifully easy. Some of the lyrics don't really fit but most of the song can be Jesus singing it to me, or to you bloggy!

When I see your smile
tears roll down my face
I can't replace.

And now that I'm strong I have figured out
how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul,
and I know ill find deep inside me, I can be the one.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up for you forever
ill be there for you through it all,
even if saving you sends me to heaven.

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing
and stars are falling all for us
days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up for you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all,
even if saving you sends me to heaven.

Cause you're my
you're my
my true love
my whole heart
please don't throw that away.

Cause I'm here, for you
please don't walk away and
please tell me you'll stay, stay...


Use me as you will
pull my strings just for a thrill
and I know ill be okay
though my skies are turning gray.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up for you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
even if saving you sends me to heaven.

And it's funny because he DID save us and it sent him to heaven, just so he could be with us.

I did these two and I'm rather proud of them plus I love my new fonnnts!!



Random Memory: I decided that maybe I will start writing down my obscure memories from the past so I don't forget them. I can distinctly remember going through a little haunted house in a big gym looking place. I remember being scared to death of it and then at the end there was this clown and somebody gave me to the clown, or maybe he found me crying and took me out of the haunted house or something. Somehow I ended up in this clowns arms and I was thinking, this is worse than the haunted house, and I just cried and cried and cried lol. I don't know how long ago this was and it was so weird. I'm pretty sure that clown was just watching out for me but I was so sure he was going to scare me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet action babe, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics and your new fonts! - Amy F

Rene Dante said...

Awww! This post made me blush. YOU'RE the bestest sister in the whole world! I love my pretty silver Victorian box! It's gonna get a whole blog post all to itself. Don't you worry. And I love your pics with words. They look very professional. Your clown memory made me laugh. I've never heard that story. That's so sad and funny. Why weren't Robert or I with you? Ok, love you bunches. Ttyl! :D

Kelly Ann said...

Troy: sweet action babe?
Amy: Hooray you read my blog!
Christina: It was so long ago i can't remember anything and I hope you do so good at the writers conference