Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And all that's best of dark and bright meet in her aspect and her eyes

Well bloggy, I'm procrastinating. Since Saturday I finished my paint by number, drove back to austin, moved into my new room at SRD, saw Shrek in 3D, got my ACC books and ID, and color coded my closet.
Finished paint by number!

Today was the first day of summer classes I woke up at 10 which was actually fairly tough and took a shower in the worst shower pressure ever and ate lunch. It was hamburgers and there were tons of them and there were 30 or 40 vases of freshly cut flowers on the tables and guess who was the only person eating down there. If you guessed someone other than me you would be wrong. Then I went to biology which goes from 12:15-6:15. It actually wasn't too bad, I was sooo bored just sitting around that I'm enjoying learning and doing labs and such. I have three lab partners: one from baylor one from a&m and one from OU so it was sort of ironic that we weren't being rivals lol. Then I waited foreeever for the bus and went back to SRD. I ate dinner by myself as well. I know what your thinking bloggy, why is she eating by herself? Because no one is here! I sat there and ate my cheesy penne without a soul coming into the dining hall. It's weird being in my new room because it feels a LOT like my old one only Anna isn't here. I hung her glassy thingy that she accidently left up though so she's here in spirit. Also I have a view of the pool now instead of the church. I should probably keep this short because I really should be studying for my history test tomorrow or doing my lab write-up for bio. Yep bloggy, boring kelly is back and she's here to stay all summer unfortunately. It is so lighteningy out there right now! Also I went back and read through this post to check for spelling and I definitely sound sad and lonely. I'm really not but it is weird to be by myself and I need to make me some summer friends.haha I know this picture doesn't help my case but UT and SRD are so deserted!

Do you know what magazine I think is really cool right now? Elle! I don't normally buy it but I really love how they focus a lot on art. Cosmo is like you you you, Vogue is like clothes clothes clothes but Elle focuses on the beauty of the business.

I wanted to write something profound today but then I waited until the last minute and now I have to go do my homework. Well come back tomorrow maybe I will have something profound for you then!
<3 Kelly

Your love is deeper than my view of grace
higher than this worldly place
longer than this road I've traveled
wider than the gap You've filled

2 comments:

Rene Dante said...

Wow, the raccoon looks exactly like the picture. Nice job! And ok, I have to know, what exactly is this glass thingy of Anna's? I must know! Alrighty, talk to you later. :D

Kelly Ann said...

It just hangs, maybe I'll take a picture of it!