Wednesday, May 5, 2010

how far that little candle throws its beams!

Bloggy! I am back from crazy studying! Literally nothing has happened except studying for the past week and a half so I won't bore you with the details but I got an 88 on my calculus test which i COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT. I'm pretty sure God had some sort of hand in that lol. So now I don't need such a high grade on my final to pass! On my second accounting test I also got an 88 which I'm not quite as excited about. My total grade in that class is a 92.8 which is equivalent to a 3.6 GPA, and guess what is equivalent to a 4.0 GPA? 93. yes UT plus/minus scale strikes again. I missed the 4.0 mark by two/tenths of a point and there is "absolutely no rounding." Oh well though, I will not dwell on this because I'm happy to get a 92! I took my final test in chemistry today and I'm going to end up with juuust barely a 93 in there which is a 4.0 hooray! So overall I am pretty happy with this semester, and if I can just pass that calculus final and finish up my rhetoric project I will be hoooome free. Anyway bloggy, I know that grades and school are sort of boring but that is all I've been doing literally. Like my shoulder hurts because of being hunched over for so long. Haha that lady is me
But now I plan to take a break and go to Belton this weekend and go out on the lake and just chilllll. And also study for calculus lol. It would be so sad if I just ignored that and then I failed and had to take the class over again anyway, after that incredible 88! But anyways what has been going on lately... I bought this chris rice album on itunes that just has piano music so I could study to it and I really love it. And me and Anna are really great at singing the sound of music at the top of our lungs. It's actually pretty horrific because we're both kind of tone deaf but I always end up just cracking up about how bad we are and it is so worth it.
I went to jamba juice for the first time today after my test! I can't wait for my two week break so I can take more pictures. I think boys should wear tennis shoes with their dress clothes instead of dress shoes, david boreanz is a cheater but he is still really cool in my book. I'm not sure if that makes me a bad woman or not. This morning I was going to wake up late because my first class is at 12 and I woke up at 8 and couldn't get back to sleep. I fed a pigeon sun chips and he was cute! I mean I know that people think they're nasty but they have a rainbow on their chests that alternates between purple and green in the sun, how cool is that? Hmmm and yeah that's pretty scattered but that's where I am right now! I will post some pictures, none of them will be mine buuuut yeah.
<3 Kelly







This is my Father's world,
and to my listening ears
all nature sings, and round me rings
the music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world:
I rest me in the thought
of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;
his hand the wonders wrought.

No comments: