Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I bear a charmed life

Dear Bloggy, I am officially done with my freshman year at UT. Today I woke up at 7:30 (just to make extra triple sure I didn't miss it) ate cheerios for breakfast, and then walked to the other side of campus (about a 16-18 minute walk depending on how your bookin' it) and took my calc final. Annnnndd drum roll please...I got a 92!!! 92? That is so high! The class average was most definitely a 65. Sooo yeah thanks for the prayers because it was weird how I would finish a problem and then be like, something doesn't feel right and go back and correct my mistakes. Then I came back here, watched an episode of bones and worked on my final project that's due tomorrow. And I finished it! And then I went ahead and knocked out the rest of my defensive driving (hey why not?) So all in all it was a very productive day. Except you know how when you have something wrong with you and then you go look up the symptoms online and some people are like "oh yeah, that happened to me and you'll be fine." and some people are like "you're going to die" I got a bunch of those "your going to die" ones and so now I'm all paranoid. But then again, this is the same internet that says you need 10 gallons of water per inch per goldfish sooo I guess I shouldn't be taking the internet so seriously. I feel fine, maybe a little tired, and my head hurts, but fine. Anyway since I was so productive all day I really don't have anything to blog about. So I will go and find pictures to post for you (seeing as how I haven't had much time to take any lately.)
<3 Kelly

I am an arrow
I am a rocket
I am a river
Nothing can stop it

Cause you are the target
And you are the atomless fear
You are the ocean
That keeps pulling me,
You're pulling me here

You're so perfect
I'm so broken
Here you come with
Arms wide open
Chasing after me
Down every road
Your always waiting there.





No comments: