Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.

Okay so I didn't exactly waste time, bloggy, but I certainly haven't been doing much work this weekend. On thursday night a group of us went to the alamo drafthouse to see iron man at 12:00. We watched iron man one right before that to get the full effect and it was really fun. You can get food at alamo drafthouse and me and anna split a pizza and it was even good food. They had crazy cartoons and previews. Like this one cartoon seemed like real bugs, but they were doing sort of a claymation thing where they would just move their little legs and antennae and take another picture. It was definitely weird. They also showed previews of like sinbad from the 70's. The movie was really great too, I love Robert Downy Jr. and the bad guy was pretty good as well. Then on friday I went to my LAST CLASS AS A FRESHMAN AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS. And I almost didn't go but I'm glad I did because our professor wore a cow hat and did a bunch of demos. On one of them she poured boiling water into liquid nitrogen and it practically blew up in a cloud of smoke. It was really fun. Then me and Kate gave high-fives because hey, last class! After that I went home with troy and I did some calculus and washed clothes while he played ultimate. Then on Saturday we went out on the boat, only it was really cold (of course the only day that we can go out it's cold) so we just sat in the boat. Turns out we're both pretty white and even in the clouds we got burnt. So now every time I scratch my chest or my stomach I want to die just a little bit. Saturday evening we went to Georgetown to be with Troy's family. We played frisbee and apparently it was really funny because I just laughed the whole time. Today I went with Troy to Pflugerville to have mothers day lunch. Then I came back here and started calculus again! I have TWO days until my test and I'm really going to try and do well so that my GPA isn't terrible. Anyway that is all for now bloggy, I will keep you updated
<3Kelly

me and anna took this photo in the first week of class in august and the last week of class in may, and we didn't even kill eachother! Next year is gonna be fun!

No comments: