Monday, May 17, 2010

Taught by time, my heart has learned to glow for other's good

Hello Bloggy, I will fill you in since wednesday. On Thursday I pretty much did nothing until I drove to a tj-maxx to find a dress for Abel and Sarahs wedding on Saturday. Turns out I couldn't find anything but it was probably best because I had a really cute dress already that I had only really worn once. I did get some reaaallly cute flip-flops though. They are goldy and wrap around my feet very excellently!

Then I brought wendy's to Troy who was studying for his dynamics test and went home. On Friday Anna's mom came up and they started to pack her stuff up. I literally didn't do ANYTHING all of Friday until about four when me and Troy headed down to Brenham for Abel and Sarah's rehearsal dinner. We ate BBQ and really good brownies with ice cream. I'm not sure why it was so good but it definitely was. Then everyone gave speeches and Abel and Sarah played a cute little shoe game and I was very close to crying because everyone was crying and it was beautiful.

After the rehearsal dinner me and Meagan left our boys for the bachelor party and went to get starbucks. We both had a chocolate chip frappucino's and talked about places that we wanted to go to. The reason we went to starbucks instead of a movie was because apparently in brenham the movie theater closes at 9 o clock on a Friday night! Then we went to a hotel which was only a little bit scary and fell asleep kind of early. We woke up and ate breakfast at the hotel and then got ready and checked out by 11. We then proceeded to waste a few hours because the wedding didn't start until 2:30. We went to Wal-mart AND H-E-B and then Chili's for lunch.

And letmetellyou I had the most delicious thing at chili's it was like honey chipotle chicken crispers which I've never had before and they were extra crispy! Then we went to the wedding which was very adorable.
And troy looked so cute in a hot pink tie and Sarah of course was so beautiful, and Abel was glowing and the look on his face when Sarah walked down the aisle was certainly priceless. After all of this was the reception, which was in the big old house and everyone laughed and had a good time. Then I drove home because apparently Troy didn't get any sleep the night before.

Then we ate pizza from pizza hut and had watermelon O's which are almost but not quite as good as peach O's. On Sunday Troy helped me move all of my stuff to the middle of my room (they're painting the walls) and we went back to Belton. Once there, we IMMEDIATELY whisked off to the lake to enjoy a few hours before 5 o clock ultimate. We wakeboarded and Troy landed a flip but let go of the rope. I got up like three times but fell every time I tried to go outside the wake lol.

Then we went to ultimate which I just took a few photos and watched. Today me and Troy just ran some errands and we ate at CiCi's where I dropped my entire plate of food (including noodles with tons of red sauce) on the carpet in front of the drink fountain because I let go of my tray trying to press the button at the top for ice. Who uses a button for ice! And troy says "you know kelly sometimes you're embarrassing to be around" referring to our latest trip to HEB where I struggled phenomenally with the self checkout and there was a huge line behind us just watching. He always comes to my rescue though, as he went to tell the cici's people that I dropped a plate of food and he went to the guy in charge of self checkout to ask for help when I was having so much trouble. And that is why Troy is a keeper.

Speaking of keeper's after cici's we went fishing at franks. I caught a HUGE fish. Not really it was maybe three inches but it was certainly adorable. Anyways this was really long but I have so much time and I'm actually not studying and it is wonderful. Soooo I will post pictures and be finished!
<3Kelly


Sarah throws the bouquet (is that how you spell it) notice how I am expertly taking a photo instead of trying to catch them.


Me and Troy, look at that pink, go sarah for picking that color!


Cara, me and Meagan at the wedding!



Some of the boys playing ultimate, the frisbee is actually coming directly towards me and i alllmost caught it too!


Some ducks at Franks after wakeboarding


Troy's face when we asked him why he didn't hold on to the rope after landing his flip!


Me expertly wakeboarding (soon to eat it when I try to go outside the wake)


Abel and Sarah running out to their car with rose petals instead of bubbles or rice or whatever!

1 comment:

Sarah Crosby said...

aw! This is so cool! I totally have been stalking your blog for the past 30 minutes instead of working.. oops! So sweet of you to write this! I love pink and despite the boys complaints.. they got through it alive and without TOO much humiliation.... ;) Love your blog.. are you going to be in Belton the 4th? Cause we are and looking to hang out with all of you!!!! Have a great day Kelly!!!!!!