Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our life is twofold; Sleep hath its own world,

Hello bloggy, it is Saturday (well not technically but I haven't fallen asleep yet so it's still saturday!) On Thursday I went to Kellys and then we went to hobby lobby to get a paint by number. I got a raccoon one and it is soooo cute. Also there were picture frames that were 50% off so I got a really big one that I'm going to do something crafty with. On Friday I got to go to B-town burgers and it was quite delicious. I'd recommend it to anyone in the belton area. This is the second time I've been and it's definitely improving. I also went to movie gallery who is having a going out of business sale. I bought Adventureland and Memoirs of a Geisha. I watched Adventureland and despite being unnecessarily crude it had a really sweet undertone. Today I went out to my dad's and the kids slid down the pool (my dad always emptys the pool out and when you first start to fill it up it becomes a sweet slide) I took a couple of pictures and my dad made hot dogs and hamburgers. Then I watched like 3 hours of laguna beach which is actually pretty hard to do seeing as how it's pretty terrible. Finally me and Kelly went to see Sex in the City 2. It was very adorable and I've never even seen any of it on TV or the first one lol. So that's pretty much it bloggy, I just wanted to keep you updated.
<3 Kelly

This is a super hilarious video also extra plus plus is elijah wood (:

happy birthday to the grouuuund hahahaha

Also me and Kelly saw this commercial in the theater and we really loved it so here you go


And with thanksgiving
I'll be a-living
Sanctuary
For You

1 comment:

Dante Rose said...

Oh man someone's doing summer right! Hey when your done with your paint by numbers don't throw it on the groouuund! Just saying. :)