Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There are no great things, only small things with great love.

Hello bloggy, It has been almost a week since my last update! On Wednesday I can't really remember what happened but on Thursday me and Troy took Sally to this trail which was really beautiful but it was scorching hot and sally fell in the creek and we had to carry her back because she was so tired lol. Troy had to carry sally on the way back and she just let him carry her like a little baby it was sooo cute.
I like this picture because Troy took it and he said something that made me laugh and I love him (:

Then I packed for Houston and the next morning robert came and picked me up. We got there and got to go out on the lake, but it wasn't like lake belton, it was sort of wavy and salty. I wakeboarded just a little bit because I'm not too good in the waves and the wake was a lot bigger than normal! The best part of the boat ride was when a fish jumped in our boat and hit christina. Otherwise it was very beautiful and I took a lot of pictures. Reflection in the water, it was so beautiful!

Then we went to Kemah and ate at a reaaallly good restaurant. Then we walked around a little and saw a juggler/fire guy and then we went home. The next day we went to the Houston zoo! All of the animals there are happy and very active even in the middle of the day. Some of them were being sprinkled on by sprinklers and they thought it was rain so they were very cutely taking bird baths and whatnot. This monkey was sitting right next to people just watching them!
My mom really loved the giraffes.

That night we went to a dynamo game which was fun and my mom made really good reindeer shaped noodles and some sort of pork.
On Sunday we went to an italian expo which included a fashion show, wine tasting, cheese, noodles, and some italian cars. That afternoon I rode back with Robert and we had taco bell in Temple. I got two soft tacos but sally ate one of them right when I got home. I turned away for oooone second and she ate it. On Monday I pretty much didn't do much except went to go watch ultimate and I watched the bachelorette. This is Ali, she's the new bachelorette, I maybe like her, haven't quite decided yet.

Tuesday I don't think I did much either. Then today me and troy went to the laaaake. And it was beautiful and I got outside the wake and did a jump where I got almost three inches of air! And troy gave me boat driving lessons and it was very fun. Also beforehand we went to china buffet and all I ate was sushi. It's not all that great food but theres a ton of sushi and I love it! Being on break is wonderful and also a little bit boring. I hate to say it but two weeks is really enough for me. I'm ready to get back to learning and such. I can only sit still for sooo long before I start to want to learn things and do things. I bet that I am going to be so sore tomorrow from all that wakeboarding I did today! Hmm what else, do you know who I am loving right now? The girl that plays Quinn on Glee.



I wish they would give her more lines, and also I wish the would think up more funny one liners for that other girl who is always saying the most ridiculous things, I think her name is brittany. Here's an example lol.


Anyways bloggy that is really all for right now.
<3 Kelly
P.S. Comments are now working for anyone who was wanting to!


Hooray another icon that I did, I plan on printing all of these out and using them for decorations in my room in case you were wondering! This is a mercyme song that I really love.

Be excellent at what is good and innocent of evil. Romans 16:19

2 comments:

Christina said...

You're blog is about as much fun as eating candy! And you know how much I enjoy doing that. That fish was gunning for me. I just know it. You're an amazing photographer. National Geographic should be by at any moment to offer you a job!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above comment! You even get the primates to work the camera. It's so fun to see what you're doing.

Can't wait to hear about the first days of summer school