Wednesday, March 10, 2010

and the truth shall set you free

"Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise."

Dear Bloggy,
So I took my chem test and my studying payed off (hooray) so I am now currently ready to go for spring break! I've got a long day tomorrow but after that I am free free free! Today was mostly spent doing some last minute cramming. When I got back from my test I let my roommate wrap me (she's in kinesiology and she has a practical tomorrow) and then I went to Troy's. We watched some of the oscars from when i missed it and now I am back here. Nothing really happened today so I will just post some pictures, none of these are mine except the first one, I just find them.

I will arise and go to Jesus,
He will embrace me in His arms;
In the arms of my dear Savior,
Oh, there are ten thousand charms.











<3 Kelly

No comments: