Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I miss Xanga

Dear Bloggy,
Hello, this is Kelly in case you didn't know already (you probably did). I decided to make you because I miss xanga. I miss coming home from jr. high every day and typing "dear xanga" and then rambling on about everything that came into my head. I miss posting pictures that I like (or that I took) and quotes that I found. So you are going to be my new outlet, lucky you! I'm a freshman in college right now 3/4 of the way through mind you, and I'm (unfortunately) pretty busy this semester. I've got a wonderful family, a ridiculously cool boyfriend, and a handful of really great friends. I am in a constant battle with myself to put God first in my life, because He's who fills me up. This post will be short because it is my first one but I do plan on keeping you updated!
<3Kelly

"Better is one day in your courts, better is one day in your house, better is one day in your courts, than thousands elsewhere."


This is a photo of my brother in law tying my nieces shoe!

No comments: