Sunday, March 21, 2010

If music be the food of love, play on

Dear Bloggy,
It is Sunday and today I am hobbling better than ever! Today we took all of my apartment things to storage and loaded it up. And when I say we I mean Troy because my mom is little and can't pick up things, her husband rick was really sick and I'm gimpy. So Troy moved everything into our storage space lol. I limped things over to him sometimes! But mostly I helped by just riding on the dolly. Then we packed up and headed back to austin, stopping in georgetown to eat at souper salad. It was surprisingly very delicious! They have all the salad fixings you can imagine and soups and baked potatos and pasta and pizza and bread things, haha I sound a little crazy but I was just pretty surprised that they had all of those things and I would recommend it. Then we drove back to my apartment and Troy helped me put my things in a cart to wheel up to my room. I unpacked my things and me and anna talked about our very eventful spring breaks and now here I am. It's a little bit hard walking around here because the girls all look at me when I limp, and I either have to limp or walk reaaaallly realllly slowly so it draws attention either way. maybe I will just use my crutches if I can't walk by tomorrow (I fully expect to lol). I decided today on the drive to austin that I want to be one of those adults that when people think of me they think of how committed I am to Jesus. I did kind of bad over spring break about reading my bible and listening to the little whispers of Jesus and it made me feel sad and lonely. He's the only one that can fill what's empty inside me and I want to show that to other people I'm just having trouble figuring out how. I feel like every love story, every hero story that truly strikes us in our hearts has its roots in the cross and the love of Jesus for us. How many stories are there out there about someone loving someone else who is in some way unworthy, or about someone saving someone else and offering their life in return. Every story that we truly love reflects Jesus. And the worst part about it is that it sounds so cliche, and you can listen to people talk about Jesus all day but if you don't see him then it means nothing to you. I wish that somehow I could cross that barrier and show people the true Jesus that I know, a fierce, loving, protective God who never abandons and always is. I am feeling more and more like SRD is my home, and I'm sure that when I FINALLY consider it my home it will be time to move. I'm staying here over the summer too to take classes. Oh! At 11:11 me and Anna made wishes that we did not have swollen ankles or pink eye! Poor Anna's eye is sooo red :( Also she wrapped my ankle very profesh because she is good at wrapping ankles! I sort of like blogging on days when nothing really happened because then I get to talk about what I think. Believe me bloggy, if it weren't for you everyone around me would be a little bit annoyed at having to listen to all of my thoughts! I think I will head off to bed now, so until next time (:
<3Kelly

Go to you bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know. -Shakespeare

I did none of these this time!




No comments: