Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Brevity is the Soul of Wit

Dear Bloggy,
This post will be short! Yesterday was rather uneventful and I spent a lot of the time doing calculus with troy. Today I went to class (it was really hard with my foot because my classes were alllll the way across campus) and then I went to run errands with Anna, we ended up getting easter candy lol, we're probably a bad influence on each other. But I got a HUGE pack of paper and I almost bought a cookbook. Also today I found out that my season of Bones was double sided and it caused me great joy. I thought I had watched it all but apparently I had only watched half of it! The middle of my day was rough because I just hurt everywhere but I'm feeling pretty okay right now as long as I don't move too much lol. I am going to watch Bones now and begin my spring cleaning! Which I am uncharacteristically excited about. I will try and pay more attention to you later bloggy but right now I am too busy!
<3 Kelly

"Child of weakness watch and pray, find in me, thine all in all."

First one is mine! Second is not.



No comments: