Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ah, to Sleep Perchance to Dream

Dear Bloggy
So it's the first official day of spring break today and I slept (hard) until 12:00. I kid you not. There was no sun blaring in my window, or girls screaming in the hall, or people vacuuming outside my room. There were no buses roaring outside my window or frat houses partying next door, or tires screeching to a halt to avoid a wreck. There was just quiet. And dark. And I heard a train horn at like 2:00 am. It was exceptionally wonderful.

So yesterday me and Anna woke up a little bit early to go see remember me before we went home. It was okay, the story line was bleh but the characters were pretty good. I probably wouldn't see it again.

Then me and Anna parted ways *sniff* and I went back to SRD to pack. We decided we're going to be really really good friends once we get an apartment together. Right now we're living in one room and we spend most of our time on our beds, which are six inches away from each other, and we barely have any tiffs, so give us more room and we're going to be practically fun!

I've decided that I do not want to live in a city as I grow older. And I feel like I can say that because I've seen the best of both worlds. I feel like life is slower when you take your way out of the city, and life should probably be slow.

Anyways after the movie I packed and left SRD to travel (two hours when it should have taken one) home. I got here and sat down and watched TV until my mom and rick got here and then I started packing up my room. I've got everything except my closet in either a box or a bag! Which I consider and accomplishment! I can't wait to see Troy today because he's been helping out at his grandpas farm. That boy can push my buttons but when it comes right down to it, he is everything good about men, all wrapped up in my best friend (: I know that sounds cheesy, but hey it's true. So I better get going today, I've got to finish my room so that they can repaint it. I hope that your night was as good as mine and that your day is as good as mine is about to be!

(first one is mine, the rest are not)






When He looked at me and said
I kind of view you as a son
And for a second our eyes met
And I met that with a question
Do You, know what You, are getting yourself into:

I'm getting into you
Because you got to me, in a way words can't describe
I'm getting into you
Because I've got to be
You're essential to survive
I'm going to love you with My life

I've been a liar and I'll never amount to
The kind of person You deserve to worship You
You say You will not dwell on what I did but rather what I do
you say
I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into

I lovelovelove this song because it reminds me that God considers me a part of his existence that can't be replaced, like the gravity of that is crazy! And to prove it, he loved me with his life. I've noticed that a good portion of songs you can sing to God, he can sing right back to you, because he cares for you. And that will just put a smile on my face any day.






<3 Kelly

No comments: