Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life is A Series of Patterns

Dear Bloggy,
It is Sunday night. Today I woke up late again (it was daylight savings time though so I deserve a teensy break) and mostly spent the day cleaning things to get the house ready to sell. Then me and my mom went to go see the Z's, and take them out to dinner for keeping our dog, for like ever. So we ate at Luigi's and then me and my mom went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was better than I thought it was going to be, I really loved all the characters and I wish I had subtitles because they sort of mumbled some lines that I'm pretty sure were clever. I feel like 3D movies are a little bit of a hoax though. Like, I saw Avatar (really good movie btw, and down with all the haters) and I took my glasses on and off and there was VERY little difference. It's just an excuse to make us pay an extra two dollars to see a movie that would be just as good without it. Probably all the movies will turn 3D and I'll be one of those ladies still watching the "classics" when I'm 50. Anyway, me and my mom smuggled in reeses and jr mints, and it was fun. Today I also took some pictures with my camera, which I really should do more of because I love it. I hate to be one of those cliche camera kids but I guess I am so I guess I should own it. I love to take photos, the thick sound of the shutter that lets you know that you got the perfect shot with just the right amount of light is really relaxing and exciting for me at the same time. I need more living subjects lol. I have come to terms with the fact that I will get a responsible job and not become a professional photographer but I want to take photos for the rest of my life still, maybe as a side job or just for friends or family. There is something so perfect about capturing life. So now I'm back here, it's late, and Troy is about to come see me (: I will just post pictures and stuff now, and yep you guessed it, the first one is mine, the rest are not. enjoy!











<3Kelly

Little ones to Him belong, they are weak but he is strong.

No comments: