Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chimpanzee Ridin' on a Segway

Dear Bloggy,
My roommate is the devil. I swear she showed me the youtube video "chimpanzee riding on a segway." And that song has been stuck in my head for like, 2 days straight. It runs through my head while I sleep, and as soon as I got it out of my head last night she sent me a darling text with the lyrics to remind me.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Gm-aRe5A
watch it if you dare (I suggest not)

I woke up early early this morning and layered on two jackets (because i'm a wimp about the cold in the morning) and then went off to 8:00 class. When I came back from my two classes at 11 I knew something was different. The sun! I've really missed the sun, and so I'm super glad it came back for spring. I am currently sitting outside my dorm with my back on a tree (very collegiate of me) enjoying the sun. A pregnant lady with a white dog just walked by (the dog chasing the crazy squirrel that's been creeping around me) and two girls are standing in front of SRD having a talk. The wind is blowing but it's almost uncomfortably warm (and I totally love it). Occasionally a UT bus comes roaring down the road, ruining my perfectly nice afternoon. Those buses are the bane of my existence. I realize that this is a little bit melodramatic but seriously, every time i'm having a conversation or enjoying a peaceful moment, one of those buses roars by, leaving me slightly deaf and extremely annoyed. It takes like 4 seconds for me to regain mental composure. And those buses. are. everywhere. Oh well though, I will not let them ruin my wonderful day full of procrastination. Speaking of procrastination, it's t-minus one day until my chem test so I had better get going in the studying department. I hope your day is as sunny as mine
<3 Kelly


Never give in.. never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force.. never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
Winston Churchill

No comments: