Saturday, March 20, 2010

but men are men, the best sometimes forget.

Dear Bloggy,
It is Saturday. This morning I woke up at the Z's house and watched Tarzan with Troy. I really love that movie especially the music in it and I'm not afraid to admit it. Plus there are snuggly gorillas throughout, and although I think real life gorillas are scary, these seem to be cuddly. Then I ate lunch and me an troy went to run errands. I rented a storage space at big red storage, we stopped by sonic for happy hour, and then we went to Al's formalwear to get Troy's tux fitted. Then we went to look for a movie to rent, and I saw that New Moon had come out so we stopped by walmart so I could crutch in there and buy it! I don't normally buy dvd's but New Moon was really good lol. And I definitely love dakota fanning, because she is really great in everything I've seen of her!
Then we went back to Troys house and ate dinner with his family, they are so nice for feeding me all the time and it's good food too.
I definitely need to learn how to cook something other than noodles I decided. Then we watched New Moon which his mom was excited about (at least a break from basketball!) and I went home because my mommy was coming back into town. I only saw her for a few minutes though because she was tired, so I guess I will see her tomorrow. Then Troy stayed with me for 30 minutes and we played the "try and hit the ping pong on an obscure doorframe in a roundabout way" game.
Then he left and now I'm sitting on my bed in my very empty and clean room (we are almost moved out) while tiny pricks of pain shoot through my foot every now and then lol. It is very quiet except for that wind blustering around out there! Tomorrow is the last day of spring break and maybe I am ready to get back (except for all the walking and stairs that await me) I sort of like to keep busy and have a routine, even if it means working harder than normal. I will go to sleep soon because it's late, maybe i will post some pictures tomorrow.
<3Kelly

No comments: